12th European Bifurcation Club (EBC) Meeting, Rotterdam 2016
12th European Bifurcation Club (EBC) Meeting 2016 was held at Rotterdam.
Add this Moment to your Passport
Learn from this moment and keep it forever.
- To establish the European Bifurcation Club as a revered think-tank in the treatment of coronary bifurcation lesions.
- To interact with the medical industry in the development of new concepts, new processes and devices and confer scientific credibility upon new clinical and technological projects. A club of industrial partners could also be created with an identifying logo.
- To establish and publish updated consensus and non-consensus on coronary bifurcation comprehension, definitions and treatments.
- To create a website, that will be made available to sponsors for product/device promotion as well as to publish all relevant presentations www.bifurc.net
- To organise future meetings and workshops in Europe in order to improve knowledge and technical skills in this field.
- Jens Flensted Lassen (Aarhus. DK)
- Nicolas Amabile (Paris, FR)
- Francesco Burzotta (Rome, IT)
- Tom Johnson (Bristol, UK)
- Niels Ramsing Holm (Aarhus, DK)
- Nicolas Foin (Singapore, SG)
- Evald Hoj Christensen (Aarhus, DK)
- Robert-Jan Van Geuns (Rotterdam, NL)
- Manuel Pan (Cordoba, ES)
- Adrian Banning (Oxford, UK)
- Thierry Lefevre (Paris, FR)
- Imad Sheiban (Verona, IT)
- Olivier Darremont (Bordeaux, FR)
- Angela Hoye (Hull, UK)
- Jacek Legutko (Krakow, PL)
- Ivo Petrov (Sofia, BG)
- Joanna Wykrzykowska (Amsterdam, NL)
- Alaide Chieffo (Milan, IT)
- Azeem Latib (Milan, IT)
- Yves Louvard (Paris, FR)
- Goran Stankovic (Belgrade, SRB)